New Launch - Private Condominium
Trilive is a luxurious residential facility which is situated at 111 Tampines Road, District 19, Singapore. The plot of land used to hold the condominium named Yi Mei Garden. The previous development is a 14-storey residential block with 44 apartments and four penthouses completed in 1984. It was acquired by Roxy-Pacific Holdings through en block for S$136 million or S$856 psf ppr in 2013. Roxy-Pacific Holdings plans to build 222 residential units. Trilive is expected to TOP in 2018.
Trilive embraces the concept of having a healthy lifestyle living. Nested in a residential enclave, the development is a beauty. With its luxurious facilities, there is no doubt that you will fall in love with the place. Despite living in Singapore, with all its busy and fast paced style of living, the comforts you get when living in will give you that sense of peace that only nature can provide. This is something that other residential condominiums may not be able to give you.
|Address:||111 Tampines Road, Singapore 535133|
|District:||D19 – Hougang / Punggol / Sengkang|
|Tenure:|| Freehold / Estate in Fee Simple
|No. of Floors:|| 13 / 14 / 18
|No. of Units:||222 residential units & 2 commercial units|
|Developer:||Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited|
|Awards:||BCA Universal Design Mark GOLD Award 2014|
Trilive is also very accessible to shopping centers and entertainment establishments, making it very convenient for you if you ever need something outside. If you have a family, and children who go to school, the condominium is also close to educational institutions, with Xinghua Primary School and Holy Innocents’ Primary School within minutes walk. (Both primary schools are within 1km from Trilive) There are also several other schools and colleges nearby.
If you also need to go shopping, there are several malls near Trilive. Shopping centers such as Kovan Heartland Mall, Hougang Mall, and Nex at Serangoon are just among some of the options that you have. Dining is also very convenient because Kovan is known as a food haven with plentiful of choices from Teochew porridge to Nasi Lemak and curry rice. Stars of Kovan, a mixed development will soon be ready in few years’ time providing residents with more shopping and dining options. Shopping at the famous Orchard Shopping belt is 10 to 15 mins drive via the Central Expressway (CTE). Drivers can use Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) as an alternative route to the city. Traveling to Changi International Airport only takes a mere 15 to 20 mins drive.
And the best part? When you finally decide to go home and relax, you will ultimately enjoy the refreshing sensation brought about by the calm and serene surroundings of the condominium. The view outside is unquestionably stunning most especially when you look outside at night time. You have the best view of Singapore’s busy streets, as well as the other buildings whose lights are captivating your every sense. You’ll never go wrong with choosing Trilive as your place of abode. It is where convenience meets style.
Trilive – Unit Types & Sizes
Trilive has won the UD Mark Gold (Design) Award 2014 from Building & Construction Authority. It is an initiative that accords recognition to developments that adopt a user-centric philosophy in their design, operation and maintenance. Some of the UD features in the units includes :
- Special suites designed to be big so as to ensure ease of movement and more luxurious living with installation of age-friendly equipment.
- Spacious suite bath layout for easy movement and shower seat.
- Level handles to doors and cabinets (soft closing) designed and mounted at comfortable height for ease of use.
- Unit layout that provide flexibility in space usage and Wall/column configuration facilitates future adaptation.
- Large easy-touch rocker type switches.
- Two-way light switch installed near bedside and living room.
- Emergency call bell alarm system at bedroom and bathroom linked to your 2 designated phone numbers.
- Bathrooms with anti-slip tiles to avoid slip hazards
|Unit Description:||Type:||No. of Units:||Size (Sqft):|
|1 Bedroom + Study||A1 / A1-G||4||463|
|2 Bedroom||B1 / B1-G||36||549 – 570|
|2 Bedroom Dual Key||B2 / B3 / B3-G / B4||88||614 – 689|
|3 Bedroom Dual Key||C1 / C2 / C2-G / C3||71||883 – 904|
|4 Bedroom Dual Key||D1 / D1-G||23||1, 163 – 1, 195|
|Total Units:||222 Residential Units|
Trilive – Facilities
Some of the Universal Design features in the development includes:
- The Children Play area floors are shock-proof with Rubber mats / artificial grass to cushion the fall of kids. Choice of play equipment’s is based on the use of non-toxic materials and rounded edge designs. Ample seats will be provided along the periphery of the playground enabling easy supervision by the care givers.
- Designated children’s toilet fitted with child friendly sanitary facilities (child-size WC/s and wash basin) at the 4th level landscape deck area.
- Accessible circulation routes of more than 1200mm width for enhances convenience.
- Provision of bicycle lots.
- The use of different color codes for different parking decks so that users will be able to distinguish where they park their cars.
Trilive is equipped with modern amenities, including a BBQ area where you can host a party. It offers 3 levels of lifestyles facilities which is cater to suit everyone in the family. All these facilities may be used for any activity that you may need them for. At the same time, the space can also serve as a rendezvous to meet your neighbours. And who knows, you may be able to start doing businesses with them.
<< 2 years free shutter service to nearest MRT station >>
|Forest BBQ||Pet Run||Forest Jogging Trail|
|Forest Pavilion||Adventure Putting Green||Garden Court|
|Garden of Light||Energy Garden||Family Forest Trellis|
|Wellness Garden||Forest Adventure Playground||Lighting Cove|
|Tea Cove||Pool Deck||Cove Bar|
|Family Deck||Kid’s Pool||Grill Cove|
|Dining Cove||Lifestyle Gym||Aquatic Gym|
|30M Sky Pool||Family Lounge Pool||Spa Cove|
|Sky Lounge||Sky BBQ||Pebble Bar|
|Chillout Lounge||Chess Garden||Sky Garden|
|Bamboo Meditation Garden||Herb Garden||Sky Suite|
Yi Mei Garden sold for $136M (PG, 18 June 2013)
New Government Land Sales sold for $848 PPF PPR (28 November 2015)
Trilive Showflat – Dual key layouts
An example of 2BR dual key unit in Trilive
A typical 2BR dual key unit in Trilive. The 2 bedrooms are separated by a common foyer and has a separate door access. This type of unit is extremely versatile to cater different needs of the owner. Some 80% of the units in Trilive have dual key layout. Here are some of the questions posted by buyers. Read up on dual key.
- What exactly are dual key?
- I’m an investor, should I buy a typical 2BR or a 2BR dual key?
- I’m going to get married and plan to stay with my parents. Is dual key for me?
- I plan to buy a condo, maybe for own stay or investment? Is Trilive a right choice?
Trilive Price (latest starbuys)
|1 Bedroom Suites||463||FULLY SOLD|
|2 Bedroom Suites||549||From $965K||Lowest quantum|
|2 Bedroom Premium (dual key)||624||From $1108K||2 Ensuites|
|3 Bedroom Premium (dual key)||904||From $1.347M+||2 Ensuites|
|4 Bedrooms Premium (dual key)||1163||From $1.707M+||2 Ensuites|
Trilive Showflat Types
Trilive Virtual Tour
Trilive 2 Bedroom Standard
Trilive 4 Bedroom Premium
Direct Developer Sales. No agent Comm
Free Louvres for 3/4 Bedrooms (limited period only)
Call 8168 8677 for more info