FULLY SOLD, New Launch - Private Condominium
Rivertrees Residences is a new launch 99-year leasehold development by 3 renowned property developers Frasers Centrepoint Limited, Far East Organization and Sekisui House of Japan. Located at Fernvale Close, Rivertrees Residences has the widest 150m Sungei Punggol Reservoir frontage making it one of its kind in the entire SengKang region. More than 92% of its 495 units offers breathtaking reservoir views. More than 80% of the units enjoy views of tropical landscaping, pools and reservoir.
Rivertrees Residences is highly accessible. Residents only need a mere 3 min walk to Layar LRT (3 stations to SengKang MRT/Compass Point) via the park connector. It is well connected by CTE, TPE and KPE. For drivers, the Changi International Airport, central business district, and the Orchard Shopping Belt can be reached within 20 minutes.
Rivertrees Residences has a wide array of amenities located nearby. Banking, dining, and shopping amenities found in Fernvale Point and Seletar Mall (Ready by 2014) are mins walk away only. Anchor tenants at Seletar Mall includes NTUC Finest, NTUC Foodfare and Shaw Cineplex. Families can also take a weekend activity at Anchorvale Community Club and Sengkang Sports and Recreational Centre. Future Waterway Point is only 5 mins drive away. Nearby reputable schools include as Pei Hwa Secondary School, Sengkang Green Primary School, Fernvale Primary School, Springdale Primary School, Anchor Green Primary School and Nan Chiau Primary School are just a few minutes’ drive away.
|Development Name:||Rivertrees Residences (林河苑)|
|Property Type:|| Apartment [Read below]
|Address/Location:|| 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 41, 43, 45
Fernvale Close Singapore (797460 to 797472)
|Site Area||Appro 14,930.50 sqm / 160,710.56 sqft|
|District:||D28 – Seletar / Yio Chu Kang|
|Tenure:||99-year Leasehold w.e.f. 28 August 2013|
|Est. TOP:||TOP Obtained June 2017|
|No. of Floors:||20 / 22|
|No. of Units:||495 residential + 1 commercial shop|
|Developer:|| WaterVine Homes Pte Ltd (Joint venture by Far East Organization,
Sekisui House of Japan, and Frasers Centrepoint Limited)
|Main Contractor:||Nakano Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Architect:||ADDP Architects LLP|
| Overall Construction
Rivertrees Residences (unique features)
- 3 award-winning renowned developers (Fraser, Far East and Sekisui)
- Reputable Japanese main contractor (Nakano)
- Exclusive Cove House
- Innovative River Villa
- Universal Living Space Concept (for 3BR Verandah)
- 150m wide Reservoir frontage
- Dual frontage view
- Privacy ensured
- 3 mins walk to Layar LRT Station
- Spacious and efficient layout
- Marble flooring in living & dining
- Timber stripes flooring in bedrooms
- Quality workmanship & fittings (TEKA kitchen appliances)
- Quiet and tranquil enclave
Rivertrees Residences – Unit Types & Sizes
|Unit Description:||No. of Units:||Size (Sqft):||Maintainence Fee|
|1-Bedroom Suites||22||506 – 614||$209|
|2-Bedroom Suites||60||581 – 721||$251|
|2-Bedroom Deluxe Suites||121||700 – 872||$251|
|3-Bedroom Vantage||20||947 – 1,087||$251|
|3-Bedroom Vista||22||947 – 1,216||$251|
|3-Bedroom Deluxe Verandah||97||1,119 – 1,270||$292|
|3-Bedroom TRIO||43||1,119 – 1,249||$292|
|4-Bedroom Vista||59||1,206 – 1,475||$292|
|4-Bedroom Prive||43||1,356 – 1,593||$292|
|3 BR Cove Houses||8||1,528||$292|
|Total Units||495 Residential Units|
1) What are the differences between the Suites and Deluxe suites for 2BR ?
The Deluxe suites will come with an extra toilet and enclosed kitchen.
2) What are the differences between the 3BR Vista, Vantage, Verandah and TRIO?
Vista and Vantage are similar in terms of specifications. They have slight different in layout and facing. Verandah type has added value. Its uniquely design layout offers superb views, better ventilation, natural lighting and breezy interiors. The versatile universal room can be used as a study, storage or office. The TRIO design is a dual key concept of having 2 apartments under one roof shared by a common foyer. The 3BR TRIO comprises of a studio apartment and a 2BR unit. All of which have rooms with direct access to the toilet. The 2-storey Cove Houses bring an exclusive landed living by the reservoir. Enjoy nature’s right at the comfort of your home with a spectacular view of the gleaming reservoir from the balcony.
3) Why is Rivertrees Residences “Apartment” status instead of Condominium status?
Rivertrees Residences has 8 units of Strata Landed Housing called the Cove Houses. Since 2012, the URA has clarify that Condominium status not will be accorded to developments containing Strata Landed housing. Hence, Rivertrees Residences can only be conferred “Apartment” status.
Rivertrees Residences – Facilities (full condo facilities)
Immerse yourself in a lifetime of tranquil waterfront living, in your everyday holiday home. Rivertrees Residences has extensive facilities stretching from 50m Lap Pool, Spa Pool, Tennis Court, Yoga & Fitness Sanctuary, Poolside Party Pavilion, Children’s Adventure & Water Play to the unique River Villa. The River Villa provides an exclusive waterfront living to guests. It features a all-in-one entertaining space to host parties and functions while allowing guests to stay overnight.
|50m Lap Pool||Gym||Basement Car Park|
|Function Room||Tennis Court||River Villa|
Rivertrees Residences – Upcoming
- Jalan Kayu identity node – Familiar surroundings and landmarks in our physical environment are markers that root us. Such places have strong character and identity that is appealing to a wide spectrum of people. In the Draft Master Plan 2013, the URA has included Jalan Kayu as one of the key identity node. Best known for delicious roti prata, Jalan Kayu area will see improvements as part of an Environmental Improvement Plan that seeks to preserve its distinct identity while enhancing the overall visitor experience. Proposed improvements include the addition of new pedestrian pavements, improved links to the nearby Thanggam LRT Station (SengKang MRT) and more greenery.
- The Seletar Mall (NOW OPEN) – The mall is a joint development by Singapore Press Holdings and United Engineers Limited. The Seletar Mall has a net lettable area of 188,000 sqft and comprises four shopping levels above ground plus two basement levels. It is located at Sengkang west (Layar LRT Station), mins drive away. Anchor tenants include popular cinema operator Shaw Theatres, NTUC Foodfare and NTUC FairPrice. Other tenants include UNIQLO, POPULAR Bookstore, Eu Yan Sang, GNC Live Well, Raffles Medical Group, Watsons, Pets Lovers Centre, Starbucks, Delifrance, Fish & Co, KOI Cafe,…etc. The mall is targeted to open 28 November 2014. About 30% of The Seletar Mall will be dedicated to F&B. Rivertrees Residences is 8 mins walk or 1 LRT station away from The Seletar Mall.
- Seletar Aerospace Park – Aircraft manufacturers Airbus and Boeing have projected that over a third of worldwide aircraft deliveries will go to Asia in the next two decades. Air traffic is expected to outpace that from the rest of the world and Singapore is well positioned to equipped to capture the business opportunities arising from this trend. The industrial park is Singapore one and only catering to aerospace industries. Major international aerospace companies like Rolls Royces, Eurocopter, Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft, Fokker Services Asia, Hawker Pacific…etc have been operating in the industrial park since 2012. The park is established as a Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) hub. Over the years, it will also house other aerospace activities ranging from the design and manufacturing of aerospace systems and components, to training for pilots and other aviation professionals. It is stated to be fully operational by 2018. The aerospace industry today employs close to 19,900 works of which 90% are skilled. Rivertrees Residences is situated 5 minutes drive from Seletar Aerospace.
- Sengkang General & Community Hospital – The 1,400-bed integrated hospital development which sits on a 6.9ha of land will deliver holistic health care to residents living in North-eastern region. It will be linked to Cheng Lim LRT Station (SengKang MRT). Stated to be operational in 2018, the hospital is expected to employs 5,000 people. More info on Sengkang Health.
- Cross Island Line – The new network will provide an alternative east-west connection. This 50 km Cross Island Line will connect from Changi to Jurong Industrial Estate. Areas that the network will serve includes Changi, Loyang, Pasir Ris, Punggol (2 stations away from Buangkok), Hougang (1 station away from Buangkok), Ang Mo Kio, Sin Ming, Bukit Timah, Clementi, West Coast and Jurong Industrial Estate. It is scheduled to be ready by 2030.
- New tertiary institution & Creative Cluster – An expanded mix of activities will be introduced, adding vibrancy to Punggol (2 MRT stations away) and opening up more job opportunities for residents nearby. As announced in the National Day Rally 2015, it will house Singapore Institute of Technology’s new central campus. This new institution will be right next to the Creative Cluster which comprises of innovative industries. Singapore Institute of Technology plans to have an annual intake of 3,500 students by 2020.
- SengKang West Industrial Park – Today, a variety of job opportunities in industrial estate in Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 and 3, and Defu Industrial Estate. With the opening of new industrial area in SengKang West, jobs will be closer to home.
- Waterway Point (NOW OPEN) – The shopping mall at Punggol will be the first suburban waterfront mall to be developed in Singapore. Jointly developed by Frasers Centrepoint Limited, Far East Organization and Sekisui House, Waterway Point will provide a fresh retail and lifestyle experience. It comprises 4 levels inclusive of 2 basements, and has a tenant mix of approximately 30% F&B, 40% retail, 15% entertainment, 15% others (education institutions, banks, civic & community amenities such as a library).
- New Safra Club at Punggol for NSmen – Set to complete in 2016, the five-storey facility will house Singapore’s first indoor water playground, the largest NutureStars childcare centre in Singapore, spa, KTV, bowling centre and more than 10 F&B outlets.
- Fernvale Riverwalk BTO – This build-to-order exercise was launched by the HDB in July 2013. Fernvale Riverwalk will come with a host of facilities such as children’s playgrounds, adult and elderly ﬁtness stations, resting shelters and a precinct pavilion. More importantly, it will also host some amenities such as shops, a supermarket and a eating house so that you can shop or have a meal somewhere near. A childcare centre will also be located here. This will greatly benefit the residents from Rivertrees Residences.
- New Seletar flyover – A NEW flyover along with adjacent roads will open in Seletar offering motorists greater connectivity to Central Expressway (CTE), Seletar Expressway (SLE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE) and the Seletar Aerospace hub. The flyover will support an expected growth in traffic in the area and benefits the residents living in Rivertrees Residences.
- New Mega Childcare Centres – The Government has announced plans to build 5 new jumbo childcare centres by end of 2016. One of the centre will be located in SengKang within 2-3 mins walk from Rivertrees Residences.
- The LRT system in SengKang will undergo a major upgrade. From the current 1 car train system to a 2-car train by 2016 thereby increasing its capacity from the current 105 to 204.
- Buangkok Square, a new neighbourhood centre launched by HDB to provide amenities such as retail shops, F&B, food court, supermarket and enrichment centre for children will be ready in the next 3 years.
- Coney Island Park opens to public. Residents use the PCN from the sidegate to enter Coney Island Park from Punggol.
- NEA granted approval for wet market to be build at the former Fernvale Point site. The new integrated building will comprise of wet market, community club, hawker centre, and child care centre.
News on Rivertrees Residences
24th Feburary 2014 : Rivertrees drawing strong buyer interest
25th Feburary 2014 : Sales flow in swiftly for RiverTrees condo
20th March 2014 : New home sales surge 28 per cent in Feb
June 2014 : Construction begins for Rivertrees Residences condo
October 2015 : Rivertrees Residences showflat to close on 22nd October 2015
November 2015 : Rivertrees Residences Showflat relocate to Fernvale Link. Right next to H2O Residences.
Rivertrees Residences Showflat (closed)
Weekdays : 11am to 7pm
Weekends : 10am to 7pm
Rivertrees Residences (latest price)
|1 Bedroom Suites||506||FULLY SOLD|
|2 Bedrooms Suites||581||FULLY SOLD|
|2 Bedrooms Deluxe Suites||700||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedrooms Vantage||947 (last 4)||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedrooms Vista||947 (last 3)||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedrooms Verandah||1119||FULLY SOLD|
|3 Bedrooms TRIO (dual key)||1119 (last 6)||FULLY SOLD|
|4 Bedrooms Vista||1206||FULLY SOLD|
|4 Bedrooms Prive||1356||FULLY SOLD|
|Cove House (3BR)||1528||FULLY SOLD|
Rivertrees Residences Virtual Tour
Rivertrees Residences Actual Views taken from site maybe view at our Facebook Page
TOP obtained !!!
For resale or leasing opportunities, please call 8168 8677